10.20 - Happy Birthday Miss Aubrey!
Lemme tell you how much I love this girl.
Aubrey was conceptualized as a queen B, and while she’s definitely a queen, she’s no B. She’s supposed to be stuck up and just beyond associating with the likes she’s surrounded herself with, right? Wrong. I love the fact that Aubrey seems like she’s one of those people who’d be like eww rap or quick to turn her nose up and everything but she isn’t. Like everyone else, she’s a dancer, and she sure as hell isn’t afraid to step out of her comfort zone to step into a world she was probably raised to avoid. When she’s out on the floor to prove she’s the best, it has nothing to do with her upbringing and everything to do with how she moves, and in that sense she’s on the same level as everyone else.
Though if you can’t keep up, well, that’s certainly not her problem.
Go, go, go, Miss Aubrey, it’s yo birthday.
on October 20th, 2012 at 10:00pm with 24 notes
#my art #Dance Central #Miss Aubrey #barfs should've left that tldr for another post #y'all can just delete that lmfao
- yaychocolateyay likes this
- rallieroarz reblogged this from sichore
- rallieroarz likes this
- casuallyweird reblogged this from sichore
- casuallyweird likes this
- ruzq likes this
- askemiliablog likes this
- ningyo-mizu reblogged this from sichore
- marupocalypse likes this
- lesbionicaleigh likes this
- thegirlwiththepandaears reblogged this from sichore
- iusedtobeclaudetite likes this
- maskedlumensage reblogged this from sichore
- maskedlumensage likes this
- euthanasian likes this
- fofickspink reblogged this from sichore
- fofickspink likes this
- zombibunni reblogged this from sichore
- zombibunni likes this
- miscellaneon likes this
- sichore posted this